Hi,

Thank you all a lot for your help. That really helps me a lot.

Now I know that polygon triangulation and rasterization algorithms have something to do with the imperfectness of my programm.

I have some other questions:

(1)
According to triangle raterization function (3.9), p185 in

http://www.opengl.org/registry/doc/glspec42.core.20110808.pdf

if the eye direction of osg camera is on the same line with the polygon normal vector, there would be less distortion in the generated fragment attributes (in my case, the eyecoord position corresponding to each fragement) than if they are not on the same line.

Is the conclusion I said above  right?

(2)
in

http://www.opengl.org/registry/doc/glspec42.core.20110808.pdf

on P.7, there is a geometry processor, which is notated as a Programmable unit.
Is it possible to use this programmable unit as the way vertex and fragment
shader are used in open scene graph?

(3)
also in

http://www.opengl.org/registry/doc/glspec42.core.20110808.pdf
on P.19, it is said that the variable type include double. But when I change
float into double in my shader, the programme doesn't work. Why? It is not
possible to use double type in Open scene graph?

Thank you in advance!

Shuiying