Hi all,

I'd like to capture frames from an osg scene to create a video out of them. I'm
using osgearth to build the scene. My plan was to modify the osgautocapture
example, so that it can capture a sequence of images, instead of only a single
image.

However, osgautocapture does only captures an empty, black image.
I tried with osg 2.8.4 and osg 3.0.1:

./osgautocaptured --screen 0 ~/soft/osgautocapture/cow.osg
Load and Compile time = 1.9e-05 seconds
Capture: size=1920x1080, format=GL_RGB
Writing to: autocapture.jpg
Rendring time = 0.112578 seconds

When specifying --pbuffer, I get the same result:
 ./osgautocaptured --pbuffer --screen 0 ~/soft/osgautocapture/cow.osg
Pixel buffer has been created successfully.
Load and Compile time = 1.7e-05 seconds
Capture: size=1920x1080, format=GL_RGB
Writing to: autocapture.jpg
Rendring time = 0.10445 seconds

When I use --active, I get a display but no file. Any idea what is wrong with
the example?