Hello all the OSG enthusiasts and gurus!

Is there any tutorial for OpenThreads? or at least a reference manual for the
current OSG version, preferably with some comments? all i have is a reference
manual lacking almost any comments (i mean descriptions of classes, methods and
parameters, data structures etc.), downloaded from 3draum.ch, and it's for the
OSG 2.9.6 :?

This is a problem of the OSG as such. How come, such a great framework lacks
reasonable documentation ? It's not enough to just name methods in a reasonable
way. At least some explanation of methods/classes/parameters is needed. I
started using OSG about 6 months ago and so far every little thing i wanted to
do had been preceeded with massive forum reading, trials to understand the
example apps (which also lack comments), other apps i found online and the
source of the OSG itself. I am literally spending hours to do a simple thing.
All because there is no documentation that could be used. Yes, i am a
self-student and i have no one to teach me OSG ways.
Now my patience is over after i have been searching for days for anything that
could give me hand with the OpenThreads, which are not even included in the OSG
documentation, although being a part of it... :O

Or is it just me being blind  [Question]  [Question]  [Question]

Thank you very much for providing any information on the OpenThreads (or OSG)
documentation. And thank you for this forum, it's the only light in my
osg-darkness.

Cheers,
Andrey