hi there!

my post was NOT in any way a criticism of the developers. i am only frustrated
... well you read it anyway. what i wanted to say - maybe, a couple of lines, a
single sentence - it helps a LOT. i really think this is the biggest downside
of the OSG. i can't say anything else than "good job" for the rest.

also i have experience with "programming for free" and i do know what you are
saying. it's just ... i always comment my code, it's better even for me if i
happen to come across it once again some time later.

if i happen to be an expert in OSG and graphics, i will start with the OSG
documentation for sake of other beginners like me :)

i heared of that book and now i think  i'm buying it this week. hope it helps.
thank you, Torben.

andrey