Hi All,

I have now mostly cleared the osg-submissions backlog, the only items
left are ones that will require more discussions/work on before they
are ready to merge.  If something you've submitted has been merged and
I haven't got back to you please notify me of the submissions.

With most the submissions handled I'm getting ready to make an
OpenSceneGraph-3.1 dev release, which will be the first proper
milestone on route to the next stable release which will be 3.2.  I
don't yet have a schedule for 3.2, but would like to get it out in the
next few months.  Before I push out 3.1 I'd like to get some feedback
from the community on how well OpenSceneGraph svn/trunk is holding up,
so could as many members of the community check out svn/trunk and let
me know how it builds and runs on your platforms and your
applications.

Thanks for you help in testing,