Hello Paul,

In OpenGL I have to define the varying variables for the transform feedback
between the compiling and linking of the shader program.

glTransformFeedbackVaryings(programHandle, 1, varyings, GL_SEPARATE_ATTRIBS);

How can I do this in OSG?

Additinally I use osg 2.8.4 from the Fedora repository.

Cheers,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------