On 2/28/2012 9:10 AM, "Martin Großer" wrote:
Hello Paul,

In OpenGL I have to define the varying variables for the transform feedback
between the compiling and linking of the shader program.

glTransformFeedbackVaryings(programHandle, 1, varyings, GL_SEPARATE_ATTRIBS);

How can I do this in OSG?

The same way. You can issue an OpenGL call any time you have a current context (Camera pre draw callback, Drawable draw callback, etc).

A quick glance at the Program header file reveals that you can get the program ID with a call to:
  osg::Program::getPCP(contextID)->getHandle();

Additinally I use osg 2.8.4 from the Fedora repository.

Cheers,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:51:15 -0700
Von: Paul Martz<pma...@skew-matrix.com>
An: OpenSceneGraph Users<osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Betreff: Re: [osg-users] GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BUFFER_NV in OSG

Yes, it's possible, but there are no examples that I know of. You might
try
binding a buffer object in a Camera pre-draw callback, for an example of
one
strategy.
     -Paul

On 2/27/2012 8:21 AM, "Martin Großer" wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to use GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BUFFER_NV extension in osg?
I would like write back my vertex position data into a new Vertex Buffer
Object. Is there any example about this?

Cheers

Martin