3.  I don't know if this is related, but when adding my camera to the 3rd party
app's osgViewer I am unable to change the color and depth buffer resolution.
Calling setTextureSize and Camera::setViewport will seem to increase the size
of the texture but the actual contents that get rendered are clipped at the
origin.  So if the original texture size was 512x512 and I increase it to
1024x1024, I get the lower left 256x256 area of the 512x512 image in the bottom
left of the 1024x1024 image (blown up to 512x512) and the rest of the 1024x1024
image is blank.