Hi,

I am trying to get OSG to output in 720p 3D frame packed format. My
understanding is that this requires a screen resolution of 1280x1470 (
2x(1280x720) + 30 buffer) but I must be missing something as the Sony HMD I am
sending the output to is not recognizing it as a 3D format although it is
displaying a down-sampled 1280x1420 desktop. I have been using the OSGViewer
with command line arguments to specify a stereo mode of vertical split and am
setting the screen resolution with:

Code:
osg::GraphicsContext::WindowingSystemInterface* wsi =
osg::GraphicsContext::getWindowingSystemInterface();
wsi->setScreenResolution(osg::GraphicsContext::ScreenIdentifier(screenNum),
1280, 1470);

If anyone has some experience with this I would be grateful for some pointers.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Erin[/code]