Hi, Brad,

We have SilverLining source code license. I may find few hours in next week
to look at the problem, if the issue can be reproduced on one of my
machines (ie Nvidia GF580/GF9400 or GF540M). I would like to have as much
info as possible to replicate the issue, though. I would like to know:

- System version
- OSG version
- Graphics board and driver version (dual monitor setup ? GPU panel tweaks)
- Compiler/linker VS studio version
- SilverLining version. If not yet tested I would be grateful if you could
test it with latest trial SilverLining SDK to be sure its not fixed already.

What exactly is done with SilverLining ? What cloud types / wind settings /
lighnting etc are used ?. Each type of SilverLining Cloud entities  has its
own specific parameters and can be drawn with different algorithm and use
differen graphics resources. So it may be important to know what
SilverLining resourses are in use. Probably the best would be if you could
send the sample source you are testing.

Cheers,
Wojtek Lewandowski