Hi,

update: working! ... almost correctly

I have recently realized, that the problem may be caused by me not treating the
fourth vector component (w) well - but if i use .project() method of either
osg::Vec4d or osg::Vec4dH, it produces infinity for directional lights, which
is expected, but how do i treat such values ? :?

the light is finally positioned well :D  if i alter the fourth component not to
be zero, but some small value close to zero, just before using .project()
method on the light's position. but i do not want to keep using this kind of
hack. is there another way?
i need to get the light's position to be able to compute precise vectors for
lighting equations ...

Thank you for suggestions!

Cheers,
Andrey