Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone noticed before, but there is a lot of data missing from
OpenSceneGraph dataset that are required to properly run osgwidget* examples.
For example, osgwidgetmessagebox uses theme-8-shadow.png and theme-8.png, but
these assets are nowhere to be found. I've check both 3.0.0 and trunk datasets.

The problem is the examples look horrible without proper themes.  But even
using theme-2.png as substitute, makes them much prettier. :)

I'd like to ask the author if it is possible to upload the missing files or
perhaps point me in the direction where to get them? Thanks.

Cheers,
Marko