Hi,

I currently wrote code to use OSG on android, right now I basically just try to
do something similar but simpler to the osgAndroidExampleES1. Right now I can
show the blue screen, but no geometry is rendered ( I use OpenGLES1.x).  My
root node does have children (I print out the number of children) but it's
still just blue screen there.  I use android sdk 2.2 run on android 2.2 moto
phone.

Does any one have idea for what cause this?

BTW, does osgAndroidExampleES1 show any model? I just got blue screen and 3
buttons.

Thank you!

Cheers,
James