Hi,

I am working on a multi-texture issue, and confused about how to save the
result:

The Process is simple, I read a model from .osg or .ive file, then set a new
texture unit 1 to it, so it bleng with the model's original texture.

While test on the standard "cow.osg", saved new.osg contain all infos I need,
like "textureUnit 1" "TexEnvCombine" "ColorArray" etc

While test on a terrain.ive file(which created from vpb), the new.osg file only
contain some basic infos without "textureUnit 1" "ColorArray" etc

Any direction about the reason of the difference will be great helpful ^^

Thank you!

Cheers,
Cao