Hi Ceo,

osgTerrain::TerrainTile defers the implementation of the subgraph that
does the rendering to the osgTerrain::TerrainTechnique implementation
assigned to the TerrainTile, the file IO also just writes out the high
level detailsof the TerrainTile and not the subgrpah created by the
TerrainTechnique so there is mean to directly achieve what you want
using existing classes.

The default implementation used in the GeometryTechnique, but if this
isn't doing what you require then creating your own TerrainTechnique
subclass would be appropriate - you could have this assign the texture
units exactly how you need.  You could even just subclass from
GeometryTechnique to leverage much of its scene building
functionality.

Robert.