Hi Clement,

This issue is likely to be due to lack of proper clean up of the
graphics context and GL object ID's that the scene graph carries
around with it.  osgViewer's built in windowing functionality supports
the proper clean up but it's like your own MFC code won't be doing all
that is required.  This topic has been discussed a number of times
over the years, and I even wrote about it to another user today so
please check the archives, including todays posts for further
information.

Robert.