Hi Ulrich,

I've just done a 'svn proget svn::externals .' in my check out of the
OSG in the same way you have suggested and don't get any matches.  I
am using svn, version 1.6.17.

The OSG used to pull in OpenThreads but these days OpenThreads is
directly part of the OSG reposity and it's the external OpenThreads
build that pulls in from OpenSceneGraph to get it's source code.  OSG
users shouldn't ever need to build OpenThreads as a separate project.

Robert.