Hi JS,

On 18 August 2012 14:07, Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean_...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> Looks like you just made a small typo, you need one colon not two:

I did in the email, not in the command line.  I actually used ( just
tested again):

   $ svn propget svn:externals .

I don't get any output when I run this in the OpenSceneGraph
directory.  My best guess is that Ulrich has done has done the test on
a very old checkout of the OSG.  I removed the use of the external
OpenThreads, including the source directly and updating the properties
accordingly.  The circular reference shouldn't exist anymore and
should only have existed very temporarily during the change over.