Hi,
   we are currently evaluating scene graph libraries for an application in the
CAD/Engineering domain, which shall run on embedded devices.
   We would like to visualize data (points, polylines, digital terrain models
(DTMs), point clouds) in 2D and 3D views. The estimated amount of data is:
   - number of points: < 5.000 (worst case: 200.000); visualized with a texture
   - number of polylines: < 5.000 (worst case: 100.000)
   - number of vertices per polyline: ~10
   - number of triangles in DTMs: < 100.000 (worst case: 1.000.000)
   - number of points in point clouds: < 100.000 (worst case: 500.000);
visualized as 1 pixel per point
   - number and size of textures: negligible

   We have to render mainly wire frame. Triangles half-transparent with lights
for a better visualization. Good performance is a must. A good visual
user-experience is important (anti-aliasing, stippled lines). There is no need
for physics, sounds, materials, etc.

   Platform:
   - OS: Windows EC7
   - Rendering API: OpenGL ES 2.0 (we have HW acceleration)
   - RAM: 50...100 MB available for scene graph and rendering
   - Screen size: WVGA (800 x 480)
   - Floating Point Unit (FPU) available

   The scene graph library has to be portable to:
   - OS: WinCE 6.0, Windows 8 RT, Android
   - Rendering API: any
   - RAM: 50...100 MB available for scene graph and rendering
   - Screen size: VGA (640 x 480) ... WSVGA (1024 x 600)

   Questions:
   - Do you think the requirements could be fulfilled by this scene graph
library?
   - What are the biggest challenges you see?
   - Is there a company offering consultancy, customization and support
services for this library?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Frank