Hi mr. Wang Rui.

Thank you for your response. I am actually an owner of your OSG book :-).
I tried your suggestion, it works, but the limitation is that we can have only
2 versions of osgb files (old format - with the schema) and the new (actual
format).
Does this mean that there is no way to make more versions readable for my
application? For example, could we generate schema for every version and try to
load the file with the schema from the oldest version, if not succeed, then
with the newer version, then with newer and so on until the load is successful
(loaded component is not NULL).
I don't see under the hood of binary serialization, I couldn't find the correct
file.

I need this functionality because I know, that my application will grow after
release and maybe we will need to change the serialization after the release to
the customers.
Do you have any other idea to make this possible?

Thank you once more!

Cheers,
Peter