Hello,

I'm trying to implement per object motion blur in my deferred pipeline.
In order to get this right, I need the modelview matrix from the previous frame per node. To get it I was thinking about using an updateCallback per node that should contribute to the motion blur. Unfortunately I think this will get too expensive, as I have to compute the local to world per call. Also is the updateCallback called if the camera moves? If not I have to install an callback that is called per frame ..
Any suggestions how to get the last frames modelview matrix?

cheers
Sebastian