Hi,

I have three pre-rendered render-to-texture cameras using frame-buffer-object
to generate a final texture for me at each frame. It works fine, but now I want
them to do the generation multiple times per frame, can you give me some hints?

I've tired the following methods but none of them works:
1. To allow the group of cameras have multiple parents which belong to the same
root, so that the group of camera can be reused, but I'm afraid the calculation
of different path may be carried out simultaneously. Anyway, the results is not
as expected.

2. To use osg::Sequence to group these cameras and setup it like this:

Code:
seq->setInterval(osg::Sequence::LOOP, 0, -1);
seq->setNumRepeats(times_of_render_per_frame);

This also doesn't work out.

I was wondering whether it's due to the bugs in my code or simply I cannot use
the osg in such a way.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Harry