Hi Martin,

On 12 October 2012 10:47, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net> wrote:
> "Robert Osfield" wrote:
>> On 11/20/06, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net> wrote:
>
>>> I have a nice place to host such information:
>>>
>>>   http://flightgear.telascience.org/
>>>
>>> ....  but I don't know when I'll find the time to pick all the
>>> locations from the website and convert them accordingly. Maybe this
>>> week, maybe next month. I'll do my best.
>
> This task has finally been accomplished by someone having the required
> local knowledge to identify inaccuracies in the positional data  :-)
> (see http://scenemodels.flightgear.org/).

Wow I thread from back in 2006 comes alive :-)

I've driven past the Dalwinnie Distlillery mentioned on the
scenemodels.flightgear site:

    http://scenemodels.flightgear.org/objectview.php?id=3295417

But it's not where the map insert on this page suggests, it's not at
the coast at all, but about 80miles south as far away from the coast
as you can get in Scotland.  The Dalwinnie Distillery is actuall in
the Grampion Mountains south of Inverness.  Typing the distillery name
into maps.gooogle.co.uk gave me the correct location.