Hi Robert,

Robert Osfield wrote:

> I've driven past the Dalwinnie Distlillery mentioned on the
> scenemodels.flightgear site:
>
>    http://scenemodels.flightgear.org/objectview.php?id=3295417
>
> But it's not where the map insert on this page suggests, [...]

Currently we're having just one single, sort of a 'generic' 3D model of
a Scotch Distillery, which was modelled after Dalwhinnie.  As long as
we don't have custom models for certain buildings - there are currently
over one million positions (including pylons, skyscrapers, windmills
and the like) but only 2k7 models - , we simply use the best fit from
our collection of generics.

Cheers,
        Martin.