Hi all.

I have two osg::Groups, one which is being rendered in my viewer and another
which is used as a buffer that collects geodes as they are created.

Periodically, I want to flush the contents of my root group and copy over all
the contents in the buffer.

I have tried several methods of copying the contents of the buffer group to the
root group, but I never actually see the new contents appear in my view.
Specifically I have tried looping over all children in the buffer and calling
root->addChild on each of these. I have also tried assigning the root to a deep
copy clone of the buffer. In both cases I can verify that the root contains the
data in the buffer using getNumChildren(), but they never show up.

Does anyone know why this would be? Or, am I just going about this the wrong
way?

Thanks,