Hi Judson,

On 4 December 2012 18:07, Judson Weissert <jud...@mfrac.com> wrote:

> The following problems occurred when I tried that:
>
> 1. It exposed the missing break statement issue that you have subsequently
> fixed.
> 2. The getUsage() function still reports 'S' as a viable command, and I
> currently use the HelpHandler for displaying viewer usage tips.
>
> My solution was to derive from ScreenCaptureCaptureHandler and override
> getUsage() in addition to calling setKeyEventToggleContinuousCapture() as
> you suggested above. Deriving and overriding is a good solution in a lot of
> cases, but then I have to be careful not to fall into a trap of copying OSG
> library code into my code base (since I want similar behavior).

Thanks for the explanation, all makes sense.  I've done a review of the
getUsage() implementations in src/osgViewer and they are inconsistent with
several suspect casts and no guards to switch off the help when the
associated keycode is 0.  To address this I've create a couple of extra
methods in the ApplicationUsage class to make it more convinient to pass in
keycodes and automatically handle the case where a keycode is zero - just
ignoring these entries so they won't appear in the on screen stats.

And svn update will get these changes.