Hi All,

in my application I need an FBO camera to render different frames into
different textures, because they will be used by an encoder and thus need
to persist for some time.

I haven't found an easy way to copy the contents of a texture or of an FBO
into another texture.
So during the update traversal I change the camera texture attachment with
a new texture and call Renderer::SetCameraRequiresSetUp(true).

Eveything works fine, but I'm wondering if there's a better/cleaner
approach to achieve the same result, as I don't know whether requesting the
camera setup every frame has a huge impact on perfomances.

Thank you,
Ricky