Hi,

after removing everything from my SG except the node with the 3DS model, I now
see only a few warnings in the logfile. After the shaders are compiled and
textures loaded, I get

Code:
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' at After Renderer::compile
openGL extension '' is not supported.
Setting up osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER
ShaderComposer::~ShaderComposer() 0x8c34ff0
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' at after RenderBin::draw(..)
openGL extension '' is not supported.
Setting up osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER

Then I seem to get one of the RenderBin::draw(..) warnings per frame from then
on.

Also, the text is still not working, so I'd really appreciate that if possible
:)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Paul