osg Text is really easy to make it work with ogl, you have to use a shaders
that is inherited by the osgText node that can read from texture and that's
pretty much all. The other errors... well openGL extension is not supported
will be probably because it needs some qualifier that it's not included.
Which extension is? I don't know... when i've had those things i had to
recompile several times OSG until I knew from where it comes and then fix
it. If you have a graphical debugger then you'll probalby find the invalid
enumerant by searching the operation code.