Hi Koduri as Jan said you have to add the generated ffmpeg static libs, I
have in my Android.mk:

$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavformat.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavcodec.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavdevice.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libswscale.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavutil.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libswresample.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libswresample.a \

But I use 0.8 version so make sure about what static libraries have you
generated for ffmpeg in the 1.0 version.

Cheers.

2013/2/1 Jan Ciger <jan.ci...@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Koduri Lakshmi <ankiredd...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> If I added "-lffmpeg" to "LOCAL_LDLIBS" in Android.mk file then I am
>> getting the following error.
>>

>> Code:
>> cannot find -lffmpeg
>>
>> Can you please help how to link ffmpeg plugin for Andorid.
>>

> Maybe dumb question, but do you actually have ffmpeg for Android compiled
> and the libraries installed? It isn't included with the precompiled pack of
> OSG dependencies for Android. I also believe that the library is not
> actually called libffmpeg.so.x.x but that there are several shared libs
> that you need to link in - libavformat, libavcodec and libavutils (maybe
> few more).
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan

Jordi Torres Fabra