I said you in a previous mail, and Jan too.

You need to add to your TARGET_LDLIBS in the Android.mk of your application
the libraries generated when building the ffmpeg. NO ffmpeg.a library is
created so calling to -lffmpeg is an error and try to link with it too.

$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavformat.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavcodec.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavdevice.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libswscale.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libavutil.a \
$(OSG_SDK)/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libswresample.a \

2013/2/1 Koduri Lakshmi <ankiredd...@gmail.com>

> Hi Jordi Torres,
>
> When I use "jpeg" plugin, I did the following things
>
> 1) USE_OSGPLUGIN(jpeg) in  .h file
> 2) Added "-ljpeg" to LOCAL_LDLIBS in Android.mk file
> 3) Added "-losgdb_jpeg \" to LOCAL_LDFLAGS in Android.mk file.
>
> Similarly I need to do for ffmpeg plugin also.
>
> I added "-lffmpeg" to LOCAL_LDLIBS and  "-losgdb_ffmpeg\" to LOCAL_LDFLAGS
> in Android.mk file. And added USE_OSGPLUGIN(ffmpeg) in  .h file. After
> ndk-build I am getting
>

> Code:
> cannot find -lffmpeg
>

> If I remove "-lffmpeg" to LOCAL_LDLIBS then the above said errors.
>
> What steps do I need to take to use ffmpeg plugin.
> Does am I going in correct way.
>
> I will dig more if the steps what I did are correct. Can you please guide
> me in correct way.
>

> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Koduri