Hi Robert,

I took a look at this. Here is the ReadFileCallback method I am interested
in:

virtual ReaderWriter::ReadResult readNode(const std::string& filename,
const Options* options);

What I was expecting here was access the osg::Node that was loaded, so I
can apply a NodeVisitor prior to attaching it to the scene

Any hint?

Thanks

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> On 1 March 2013 10:36, Trajce Nikolov NICK
> <trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am working with txp database and using shaders per nodes in the scene
> so I
> > come with a need to inject a NodeVisitor when a portion of a database is
> > paged in. Any hints for this? Robert?
>
> The easist way to manage doing special operations on the loading scene
> graph is to use an osgDB::Registry::ReadFileCallback that allows to
> you to interecept the read call do the read operation then post
> process the loaded scene graph before you pass it back.  This works
> for all read operations including the database pager.
>
> Robert.

trajce nikolov nick