Hi Robert

Thanks for the answer and thanks to keep OSG on the good way.
I will try to follow your rules about "features that all OSG user will
rely upon, and niche features that a fair number of OSG users will
rely upon".

Don't blame me if I still try to add niche feature, this is not always easy
to do the good selection.

Best Regards
David