Jorge Izquierdo Ciges wrote:
> The message its pretty clear:
>
> couldn't load osgNativeLib: findLibrary returned null
>

> Probably the library has not been copied. This usually happens when compiling
> armeabi-v7 and the device doesn't support it.It is also possible that the apk
> was generated without the .so open the apk first to check it.
>
>  ------------------
> Post generated by Mail2Forum

Ok, so the problem could be the warnings that I ignored by removing -Werror
flag.
In fact these are the pieces of code in the osgNativeLib.cpp that gives me
warnings:

Code:

78    const char *nativeAddress = env->GetStringUTFChars(address, false);
87    const char *nativeAddress = env->GetStringUTFChars(address, false);
88    const char *nativeName = env->GetStringUTFChars(name, false);

the warning (which is considered as error if I don't remove -Werror flag) is
about:

converting 'false' to pointer type for argument 2 of 'char const*
_JNIEnv::GetStringUTFChars(jstring, jboolean*)' [-Werror=conversion-null]
osgNativeLib.cpp        /osgViewer/jni  line 78 C/C++ Problem

I didn't write this code. It was in the osgAndroidExampleGLES2.

What do you think about it?

Thanks again for your time.

John