Hi,

I have an object in my scene far from my camera. So far away that I can only
see a single pixel on screen. And it is slowly approaching the camera. Now I
need the camera to constantly render that pixel in the first few seconds.

The problem is: the pixel disappears once in a while.

When the object gets closer (about two or three pixels), it doesn't disappear
again.

I tried to adjust the znear/zfar of the camera manually, but it didn't work. I
tried to set the CullingMode to NO_CULLING, still didn't work. And I'm sure the
object didn't fly out of my view.

The camera is a RTT camera, but I don't think it's the reason, because no
scaling is performed.

So I don't know why it's happening.

Help please?

Thank you!