Hi there,

I just happen to have an RGBA texture with some alpha values equal to 0.
Unfortunately, at least on mac osx, the image that I get from
osgDB::readImageFile has the RGB values set to 0 for pixels that have alpha
= 0.

I did load the image on gimp and confirmed that the RGB values are
maintained in the file, so the problem seems to be in the way the osg
plugin handles the file.

As far as I can understand, the image loading is done by the quicktime
plugin, so I would argue that this is the evil doing of apple's code.

Does anyone know more about this issue? Where it originates? How to fix it?
I already have a fix (changing alpha = 0 to 1 and remapping after I load
the image).
But I would like to avoid that if possible.

Thanks,
Paulo