Hi Paulo,

Do you know which plugin is begin used on your OSX system?  Under OSX
we normally default to useing Quicktime or imageio depending upon
version of the OSG, settings etc.  On other platforms we use format
specific plugins.  If there is problem it could be in any one of these
places.

As I'm not a OSX users myself I'll have to rely upon yourself and
other OSX users to look into the problem.  Could you provide an
example file so that others can test it?

Thanks,
Robert.