Hi,

> If you do change the list to stack so you can push/pop uniforms you will end
> up redoing standard uniform handling but this time with a parallel uniform
> list.

Yes, and I think this is what I need :

- a standard uniform list, which contains uniforms setted from regular
osg::Uniform instances
- a "comes-from-stateAttribute" uniform list, in the same way there is
"associated modes" with some StateAttributes

In my opinion, theses uniforms are not really linked to the ShaderComposition
system, but complementary : sometimes you just want to push some
"StateAttribute-associated" uniforms in the state.

Cheers,
Aurelien