Just to be clear, AlphaPixel has no affiliation with osgRiver. I just
snagged a copy when it was posted years ago, and when it disappeared from
mailing-list archives, I made my copy available to anyone who wants it.

It seems like there is renewed interest in it, so I would love to see some
of these new folks pick it up, perhaps integrate it back into osgOcean, and
support it there.

Perhaps Kim Bale, osgOcean's creator [cc'ed here], could weigh in on the
matter?

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Mohammed Djeralfia <osgfo...@tevs.eu>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just tested osgRiver(from alphapixel.com) and the river is not
> displyed correctly, the water is on the right corner of the river.3DS but
> only 1 segment of 9 is displayed (-15 to 0).
> I had tried to change the code of osgRiver in
> RiverGraph::MergeRiverFromPoints(vector<RiverControlPoint> points) at :
> RiverControlPoint next2 = curvePoint (changed to :(points[i-1] * 0.4 +
> points[i] * 0.6)) ; and now I have 3 segments from 9 that are displayed, I
> had done some other  modifications but it did not resolve the problem.
>
> So my questions are:
> 1) Why the osgRiver does  not be integrated in the osgOcean trunk?
> 2) Has someone have another version of the RiverGraph.cpp to make
> differance ?
>
> Any other suggestions would be welcome.
>

> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Mohammed
>
> ------------------
> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=56516#56516

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography
• Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS •
Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]