Hi,

Thanks for the answers, so unfortunately there is no trace for its creator, so
I must make some others efforts to find the problem and correct it.

In my case I think that to create a realistic 3D environement, the integration
of the forest,building,roads,rivers, ocean and skys are very important, so :
1-for the forest and building I use osg+osgEarth directly(projected map),
2-for the roads I did not find a solution yet,
3-for the sea I use osgOcean,
4-for the sky I am trying with Silverlight(the demo),
5-for the river I need to find something to do that and it is the importance of
the osgRiver (creation of continuous segment, a good direction of the water...)

So I hope that its creator take it again and reanimate it.

I will thanks again Mr Chris Hanson to share this copy with us: THANK YOU VERY
MUCH.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Mohammed