Hi.
I've been thinking some more about my misplaced shadows, and I finally came
to realize that the fragment shaders of the first pass (that fill
G-buffers) produce fragments in Screen space, not in World space, and thus
all G-buffers contain Screen space fragments. That's why shadow Screen
space is applied to deferred Screen space as is, always facing the viewer.
Does that mean that I should transform the final pass' gl_Vertex to shadow
Screen space (shadow model view projection matrix) and pass it to the final
pass' fragment shader to check against shadow map in the same shadow Screen
space?
Thanks.