Hi.
I see.

After I made shadowViewProjectionMatrix = V * P * translate(1, 1, 1) *
scale(0.5, 0.5, 0.5) I finally got almost correct shadows:
http://youtu.be/8KOCxiUkNsQ
The final fragment shader is: http://goo.gl/cSYYfN
Although, there are 3 problems:
* there's wrong shadow at the left wall;
* there's a strange stain at toruses' bottom which is altered by the main
camera;
* the shadow, as seen under the lowest torus, is altered by the main
camera, too.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.