Hi Nick,

On 23 December 2013 07:41, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried the default osgParticle::PrecipitationEffect accross three
> channels (left,center,right) with the default settings and the observation
> is that is shows ok on the center and right channels, however there is no
> effect on the left channels - same code only the view and projection matrix
> different. Any clue why?

I don't have any ideas why this might happen.  How are you setting up the
different channels?  Different machines?  Sample machine different graphics
contexts?

What happens if you change the view matrix of the left channel to be nearer
to the centre direction?