Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for replying.

I think I phrased that sentence wrong.  I made it seem like it was my
modifications causing it, but that is not the case because I recreated the
problem without my modifications.  The previous dimension for the 3D
texture is 127x2048x63, and the problem occurs when I change the dimension
to 127x4096x63.

Regards,
Josiah