I would like to be able render multiple views of an Entity in my scene from multiple viewpoints... Left side of entity, Top of entity, Front of entity for example.... I want the camera to be the same distance from the entity in each case.

From what I have read today, I think I need to use a Composite Viewer to accomplish this. So I would create the composite viewer and add a left view, front view and top view.

It seems easy enough to set this up. I have a simple test app that does this... each view renders the scene (although not from the correct viewpoint yet).

What I really need to do though is set up each camera (left side camera, top side camera, front side camera) to render to texture then render that texture to a full screen quad in each view of the composite view.

So basically...

Left Side Camera -> Left Side Texture -> Left Side Quad in Left Side View
Top Side Camera -> Top Side Texture -> Top Side Quad in Top Side View
Front Side Camera -> Front Side Texture -> Front Side Quad in Front Side View

How do I create the scenegraph for this? Would all views share the same scenegraph?

In past, when I have setup RTT in a single viewer, I have done something like this:

    osg::ref_ptr<osg::Group> root = new osg::Group;
    root->addChild( rttCamera.get() );
    root->addChild( hudCamera.get() );
    root->addChild( scene.get() );

    osgViewer::Viewer viewer;
viewer.getCamera()->setComputeNearFarMode( osg::CullSettings::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR );
    viewer.setSceneData( root.get() );

CD