Hi Conan,

On 23 January 2014 12:58, Conan <d...@celticblues.com> wrote:

> I thought the prefered method to handle multiple independent views was
> with a composite viewer.  Can I add slave cameras to a composite viewer

Yes, this is why I was referring to View rather than View(er) in my
previous reply.  osgViewer is deliberately designed so that each View "has
a" master Camera that controls the overall view, and an optional set of
slave Camera's that are used to render that view.  The
osgViewer::CompsoiteViewer composes a set of View objects, while
osgViewer::Viewer for ease of use just inherits from View but can't handle
multiple views obvious as it's just a single View under the hood.

You can mix and match multiple View, multiple Scenes, multiple Contexts,
multiple slave Camera in any way that you choose.