Hi Chris,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Chris Hanson <xe...@alphapixel.com> wrote:

>   Is anyone using Maya2osg?
>
> http://maya2osg.sourceforge.net/

  Me!   :-)

  It doesn't look like it has been real active in a few years, and I'm
> wondering if anyone has a binary build that would work with Maya 2014 on
> Windows? I'd like to evaluate it without having to build it from source.

  I have recently built it for Maya 2014 win64 + VS2010 + OSG 3.2.0. The
problem with the binaries is that it is a combinatorial explosion of
OS+architecture+compiler+Maya version+OSG version, so the best option is to
compile it yourself in your development environment.

  Actually, there was a problem with the maya UI in latest Maya versions. I
commited the fix to SVN this morning.

  If you have any problem with the plug-in, let me know.

  Of course, if anyone in the OSG community has any corrections to
contribute, they are welcome.

  It's funny that after about two years out of the list, the more recent
thread I read is this :-)

  Regards,

--
Javier Taibo