Dear Forum-Members,

I successfully built osgAudio (both on Linux and Windows), and I am able to run
the example files (at least, most of them). But I just can't manage to build my
osg application with osgAudio support. I am new to C++ and CMake, so this is
supposedly a rather trivial question not specifically related to osgAudio but
to osg-Nodekits/CMake in general.

I included the directories of the osgAudio header files in 'CmakeLists.txt',
and set the paths to the libraries ('OSGAUDIO_INCLUDE_DIR' and
'OSGAUDIO_LIBRARY') manually, but when building I get errors like "'osgAudio'
is not a namespace-name".

I am stuck, could someone point out to me what I need to include in
my 'CMakeLists.txt' - file? Maybe there also is a 'FindosgAudio.cmake' file I
have been missing (I found one on the web and copied it to my cmake-folder,
which did not achieve anything).

Thank you very much!
PS: I am new to this forum, so, hello to all.

Cheers,
Michael