Hi there,

I finally managed it. The way to go was to create a
'FindosgAudio'-file in the cmake/Modules folder by hand.
For those interested, here's the summary of what I did:

- compiled osgAudio with OpenAL-support (make/make install)
- copied 'libosgAudio.so' from osgAudio-Build-dir to '/usr/lib/'
- copied '/usr/include/AL/al.h' to '/usr/include/al.h'
- copied '/usr/include/AL/alc.h' to '/usr/include/alc.h'
- copied 'FindosgViewer.cmake' in the cmake/Modules folder, renamed it to
'FindosgAudio.cmake', and changed all the 'osgViewer'-Entries to 'osgAudio'

in the CMakeLists.txt of my osg projekt, I added:
  find_package( osgAudio )
  config_project( MyProject OSGAUDIO )

  #this is the 'config-project'-macro:
  macro( config_project PROJNAME LIBNAME )
     include_directories( ${${LIBNAME}_INCLUDE_DIR} )
     target_link_libraries( ${PROJNAME} ${${LIBNAME}_LIBRARY} )
  endmacro()

In my osg project cpp, I included the osgAudio header files:
#include <osgAudio/Source.h>
#include <osgAudio/Sample.h>
using namespace osgAudio;

That's it, now compiling and linking of the osg application works with osgAudio
support.

Hope this might be of help for somebody,
cheers, Michael

Thank you!

Cheers,
Michael