Hi Stephan,

I'm still struggling with the issue. Could you (or someone else) try to link the curl plugin in a iOS-Simulator project and check if the linker complains? As said before I'm not familiar with the MacOS/iOS platform, so I don't know the tools to check the dependencies neither I know which SSL library could be appropriate to link.

cheers
Sebastian
Hi Stephan,

I've added the curl plugin and try to use it by loading something on a remote server. In this case the linker tells me there are unresolved external symbols like _SSLOpen and more _SSLxxxxx.
So it seems there is a missing external library. Any hints?

cheers
Sebastian
Hi Sebastian,

there's no need for macports or something similar (as they build only for OS X not for iOS) and I use lib curl successfully w/o any additional 3rdparty lib.

What error-messages do you get?

cheers,

Stephan